From Fiumicino Airport, take the Leonardo Express train to Termini. The trains run directly from Fiumicino Airport"s own train station and reach Termini within about half an hour, though they terminate at around 11.30.
From Ciampino Airport, take one of the several coach services selling tickets on the ground outside Arrivals. Coaches run in conjunction with arriving flights, but don"t buy your tickets on the plane if you want to avoid the queues!
From Termini Station, exit on Via Giolitti, go down Via Cavour one block then turn right onto Via Principe Amedeo. Turn left onto Via Viminale and you"ll find the Hotel Impero on the right just before the Opera Theatre.
A 3 star hotel in the heart of Rome, our fantastic location puts our guests within walking distance of some of the city"s most famous landmarks, shopping areas and public transport services. The 3 star Hotel Impero is strategically positioned in the centre of Rome close to many metro stations and Termini Station – the transport hub of Rome. Perhaps the best location for tourists in Rome, there are no shortage of restaurants, bars and cafés around us allowing you to immerse yourself in the Roman culture and atmosphere. The Baths of Diocletian, moments away from 3 star Hotel Impero Rome, were built by successive emperors from 306AD and were the largest and most regal of the imperial baths, with a capacity of up to 3,000 bathers at a time. The Colosseum, the most enduring symbol of Rome, can be easily reached in a 15 minute stroll. And of course, no trip to Rome is complete without sitting on the Spanish Steps or throwing several coins into the Trevi Fountain to ensure that you will one day return! A summary of nearby attractions can be found below.
• Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore – 5 mins on foot or 1 stop on Metro Line A to "Vittorio Emanuele"
• Trendy district of Monti full of galleries, restaurants, bars and chic boutiques – 10 mins on foot or 1 stop on Metro Line B to "Cavour"
• The National Opera House, Piazza Repubblica and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli – 5 mins on foot or 1 stop on Metro Line A to "Repubblica"
• The Trevi Fountain – 10/15 mins on foot or 2 stops on Metro Line A to "Barberini"
• The Spanish Steps and the shopping district – 3 stops on Metro Line A to "Spagna"
• The Coliseum & Imperial Roman Forum – 15 mins on foot or 3 stops on Metro Line B to "Colosseo"
• Basilica of St John Lateran & the Holy Stairs – 15 mins on foot or 3 stops on Metro Line A to "San Giovanni"
• The Pantheon – 15/20 mins by foot or 4 stops on bus route 40 to "Largo Argentina"
• Piazza Navona – 25 mins by foot or 4 stops on bus route 40 to "Largo Argentina"
• Circus Maximus and the Bocca della Verita – 3 stops on Metro Line B to "Circo Massimo"
• The nightclubs of Testaccio – 4 stops on Metro Line B to "Piramide"
• Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese, the Borghese Gallery and shopping – 4 stops on Metro Line A to "Flaminio"
• The Basilica of St Peter, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel – 6 stops on Metro Line A to "Ottaviano"
• The Basilica of St Paul – 6 stops on Metro Line B to "San Paulo"